Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TODAY IS MY FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

   TODAY February 19, 2014 IS MY BIG  FOURTH  BIRTHDAY!!!

Best wishes to my seven, little litter mates too! And MaMa Ivy for bearing us so successfully and MaMa Lynn Dunster for staying home from work when she saw my back feet, breaching!!!!! LOVE U ALL!!! Hawkeye xoxox

Magnificent, NON?PHOTO BY MY PAL MIKE CEVOLI
This is how I stay warm and cuddly during this rough winter!!

This is an oil painting by Lisa
The Chewy.com artist!

3 comments:

  1. Really, I am impressed Birth day celebration for your dog. many traning center celebrate dog bithday. like Houston Dog Training. The person who create this post is truly great. Thanks for sharing this with us. I found this informative and interesting blog so I think its very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.The Dog training is teaching a response to cues or commands, or the performance of actions not necessarily natural to the dog Northern Virginia Dog Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A famous Dog training beaverton gives you positive training tools that you need to share a lifetime of fun, companionship, and respect with your dog.we can give you some information on the importance of observing, understanding, and reacting appropriately to your dog's body language.see more.

    ReplyDelete