Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

P.P.S. Something I forgot to tell ya...

When we went to the airport to pick up my Aunt Shoo-Shee, we got there early and waited in the automatic sliding glass breezeway. 
Suddenly we saw a cop coming towards us from inside the lobby! 
My Mum and I looked at each other and were preparing to "run for our lives"! He asked "Is this pup housebroken? I was sooo embarrassed.
Of course I was/am and was when I was 3.5 months old.
So the cop said "Well come on in out of the cold and if anyone questions you, tell them I (the nice cop) said you could!"
Of course everyone wanted to visit with me but Mum made me be "reserved" until a man came up, rassled me to the floor and loved me up!
The BIG surprise was for my Aunt Shoo-Shee who I hadn't yet met. Boy was she surprised and delighted!! 
More sooner or later... xoxoxo Hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment